Samsung Galaxy GT-I9300 Firmware Download [Tested] - DroidInfo

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Samsung Galaxy GT-I9300 Firmware Download [Tested]


On this page, you will find the official link to download Samsung GT-I9300 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Manual.
Download Samsung GT-I9300 Stock Firmware (flash file)
How to Flash
Step 1 : Download and extract the Samsung GT-I9300 stock firmware on your computer.
Step 2 : After extracting, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
Step 3 : Install the USB Driver on your Computer (skip if drivers are already installed).
Step 4 : Follow the How-to Flash Guide to Flash the Firmware on your Samsung GT-I9300 Device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here